We are blessed with two historic buildings that have long served the Charlestown community: the church, which was completed in 1841, and the adjacent Parish House, built in 1870 and expanded in 1900. Both buildings are available for rent to outside groups.
St. John’s Church can seat approximately 225 people, and has exceptional acoustics. The Parish House has a kitchen and several classrooms and meeting rooms on the first floor, and a large social hall on the second floor.
Please contact the church office for information about availability and rental rates.